Thursday 26 November 2020

'Sacramental' Masks

Over the next few weeks I'm looking forward to putting together an AFC Advent Blog.  A number of folks from the church will be writing for it and many have already submitted Nativity Scene photos which we'll include.  They'll also be bits and pieces of information of various events and service that are taking place at this special time of year.  So, tomorrow will be the last entry here for a while, returning at the end of the year.

Today I thought I'd just pass on a super prayer that came my way via the Progressing Spirit network.  I think it's one worth remembering as we do something which has now become so commonplace, that of putting on a mask.

May you know God's blessing in all you do this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where your trasure is...

  I often use the phrase Seekers after Truth when I’m leading worship because I think it’s an honest description of where most of us find ou...