Wednesday 11 November 2020

Carpe Diem

 Yesterday Patrick designed a new poster for the Woodside Road notice board at church and I think it's super!

Although this hasn't been the year any of us expected I sense that so many folk have made valiant efforts to make the most of the opportunities which have still come our way.  Great things have been done in the name of love!  

I suspect we have all been cheered by the news on Tuesday that just maybe a vaccine is becoming ever closer.  We are all indebted to the work of scientists who are making this possible.  Even as we recognise the devastating death toll of 2020, we are aware that we live in such a different world to that of 1918/19 when a similar Pandemic robbed over 50 million people of their lives.

So, today, whatever is before let us do it well, with enthusiasm and joy.  And may you know God's blessing as you strive to live this day to the full.  Carpe Diem - seize the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where your trasure is...

  I often use the phrase Seekers after Truth when I’m leading worship because I think it’s an honest description of where most of us find ou...