Monday 23 March 2020

Monday 23rd March 2020

I hope your weekend went well.  For all of us it no doubt seemed very different, especially 10.30am on Sunday morning!

We have now planned for there to be something different every day on the web site.  I hope you find this helpful and a good way to feel 'connected'.We've had a lot of positive comments about yesterday's audio service and thought you might like to see some of these.  I found them very touching...

...so lovely to hear Eric on the organ, good job I was at home, as tears flowed...

...what a wonderful experience, it really brought us together...

...lovely to hear familiar voices coming out of my computer...

...the last Sung Amen has brought a lump into my throat...

...many of us are feeling concerned and vulnerable, yet the feeling of warmth and belonging that the service provided was truly wonderful...

...it brought me great joy...

...I look forward to logging in next Sunday...

...it is so helpful to feel one belongs...

...perhaps a good job nobody else could hear me singing the hymns - full voice!...

May you, today, know the blessing and presence of God in all you do.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Othering

  I belong to a couple of book discussion groups, and both have looked at the former Chief Rabbi’s brilliant tome entitled Not in God’s Name...