Thursday 30 April 2020

Thursday 30th April 2020

Two offerings that have come in over the last two days to share with you.  First a beautiful picture from Liz of bluebells.














The second is a poem from Olga:

 SMILING IS INFECTIOUS
 Smiling is infectious
You catch it like the flu
When someone smiled at me today
I started smiling to.
I passed around the corner
and someone saw my grin
When he smiled I realised
I'd passed it on to him.

I thought about that smile
then I realised its worth.
A single smile, just like mine
could travel round the earth.
So, if you feel a smile begin,
don't leave it undetected.
Let's start an epidemic quick
and get the world infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holding the Pole

  Yesterday we entered a new month as May dawned.   Traditionally one of those days we think of as marking a transition as we slowly make ou...